|HOW TO BECOME OUR VENDOR
If you are interested in
Maui Swap Meet Vendor,
please contact office
at 808- 244-3100
Maui Swap Meet Office
Wed-Fri 11am - 5 pm.
Holiday Hours may vary
Other rules and regulations may apply.
|HOW TO APPLY for a
GENERAL EXCISE LICENSE
HAWAII DEPARTMENT OF TAXATION
MAUI DISTRICT OFFICE
54 South High Street
Office Hours: 7:45-4:30pm
M-F except Holidays
Information & Inquiries
State Tax Forms by FAX/MAIL
(24 hour service)
|HOW TO OBTAIN A HEALTH
DISTRICT HEALTH OFFICE
Food Sale &
"Swap Meet" and
"Maui's Own Gift & Craft Fair"
Vendors interested in listing their
Business Information on this
How to be a Seller / Vendor at the Maui Swap Meet.
1. Reserve a Space – You may prepay to acquire a Vendor Permit from Maui Swap Meet office. Average space fee is $45. Cash
Only (Do NOT Accept Checks and Credit Cards).Garage Sale Items – Please inquire about any special rates available.
Maui Swap Meet Office Hours
Wed, Thurs, Friday 11am – 5pm
Sat. 8am – 2pm
Permits may be also purchased between 5am-6:30am on Saturdays
2. Required: Sellers of Non-Cooked Food Ex: Clothing, Jewelry, Produce, Flowers, Crafts, Arts, etc. are required to have a GE
By Law All vendors/sellers must have a General Excise (GE) Tax License. Maui Department of Taxation
54 S. High Street #208 Wailuku 96793 Ph. 808-984-8500 Fax. 808-984-8522 Web. http://hawaii.gov/tax/
Prepared / Cooked Food Vendors:
Ex. Bento Lunches, Plates, Beverages including Bottled water/soda, baked goods, salads, etc. requires to have:
An Authorization from Management to Vend from Maui Swap Meet (Limited Scale)
Hawaii Business License (GE Tax Certificate)
Health Certification from the Health Dept.
Cooking (Open Flame) Restricted –must be authorized & Fire Marshall Approval
3. After you acquire your Vendor Permit and Space reserved, you have to Check In between 4:30am – 6:00am on the Saturday that
you will vend. Please call if Late or you are not able to come. Leave a message if not in office.
4. You may drive & park One (1) vehicle in each selling space. A maximum of 4 persons may enter with the vehicle. All other
helpers are required to pay the general admission charge. Oversize vehicles require the purchase of more than one selling
space (if available). If you intend to unload and drive out, there is a $5 fee for a vehicle entrance-exit pass.
5. You may exit the selling area with your vehicle starting at 12 noon depending on traffic. There are two exits on both sides of
the swap meet.